Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Toyota bronze sticker

Ooo! Good news Bob. Santa came early today... Wont be long mate.:thumbup:

Reactions: Bob
Farmer's Weekly found a 484,000 mile LC4

(Is that a 120-series? I get a bit lost with later ones)

Rang up out of idle curiosity. The 500,000-mile 80 has finally sold. Probably crossing the ocean as we speak.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Its just a sticker - if your proud of your mileage why not have one made to celebrate it .

Ooo! Good news Bob. Santa came early today... Wont be long mate.:thumbup:

Cheers Mate, that's the best news I've had all day...it's the small things really!

I will hit the big 200k on the way up to "Britain's most northerly" green lane (near Berwick) tomorrow....
Well done Dave, Try not to stare blindly at the speedo for the last few clicks... Did you ever get the bronze sticker 150,ooo. I remember you asking about them a while ago now....:thumbup:

Well done Dave, Try not to stare blindly at the speedo for the last few clicks... Did you ever get the bronze sticker 150,ooo. I remember you asking about them a while ago now....:thumbup:

It was you who put me on to them, so thanks. My bronze one is in place. I'm not sure my particular truck will ever reach gold level though as the rust fairy has got her claws into the bodywork :icon-sad:

Just sent off for my silver sticker...
Turned 200,000 on the way home after laning in Northumberland

20181007_145219.jpg 20181007_164222.jpg 20181007_102210.jpg

Good on 'yer'. Only 100,000 to go.. I posted Irish Bobs off to him last week. Gold one.. but not heard from him or seen him on here for a while. Hope he got it.

Reactions: Bob
I'm like Beetlejuice.. say my name 3 times!!

In the middle of renovations at home so not on t'internet much this past week. But hark!! This arrived today!

IMAG2554.jpg

Huge thanks to Higgy for being the middle man for me and posting it on. Next time I'm heading for France I'll drop off a few baked goods on the way past!

Meanwhile the cruiser will earn it's keep tomorrow collecting insulated slabs, floor tiles, and a few other bits and pieces!

My mechanic told me, that he recently repaired a Colorado with around 900.000km on board.

Looks the biz.. I see you have a Andorra sticker there Bob, We went a couple of years ago. Loved it, The drive to it was spectacular. We camped at La Massana ( probably spelt wrong) definitely going again.. :thumbup:

Back