Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Toyota Long Life coolant Red for 55£ 15 Lts ideal for collection

Raj

Supporter
Country Flag
great_britain
I ordered 3 Genuine Toyota Long Life Red Coolant 5 Litres Pre-Mixed cans for my car but later decided to go for the super long life pink one as per my owners manual and purchased that one.

To return this I will end up paying 10 - 15£ to courrier instead I can give it to anyone here with that 10 - 15£ discount. Suitable for collection at my place or at the overland truck meet coming up in July.

Original price I paid 69£. Current price willing to give - 55£. Please let me know if anyone need it and convinient for collection by next weekend. I will wait for a week and if no one need it, I will return it.

Where are you based Raj? i need to change the cooland in my 100 series- just need to check if its Red that i need :)

Where are you based
Hi I am near Reading, southeast England.

RoughTrax says Red is suitable for my car. After buying it I started looking at videos of how to change coolant in a 200 series and found out there were two colors here. Then spent a lot of time reading which color etc etc. Toyota says they are compatible and can be mixed, and some say no. After a few days decided to go by the books and got the pink one as some say 200 needs OAT-based coolant and Red is IOAT.

Back