Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Toyota Warranty Protection

Sam

Garage
Had a thought on the way home. I'm looking for any input to decide if it's good, daft or not possible.

The Toyota warranty.... as I understand it I can go to my local Mr. T and they will be very happy to take my money and sell me one.

I'm about to get the LC serviced. I've followed a Crispin thread that might suggest I have an injector pattern issue.

So... if you can see where I'm going with this... I should buy one before I get it serviced. :think:

Seems obvious to me. Any issues are then covered by my shiny new warranty???

What am I missing??? Will they not sell me one?

I bought a Toyota extended warranty. I'm sooooo glad I did! Coming up for 7 years old and it's still covered, including all the mods I've done!

If you can manage it, I'd go for it!

Cheers

Just missed them when I got home.... any idea of how much?

The Lc has got full history with this dealer (except the last one) so I'm hoping they will give me one... but I'm the second owner.... hoping I can get one :pray:

When I bought mine I was 2nd owner (it still had 2 months original warranty left). And the Toyota warranty is, I think, run by Toyota UK, so you should be OK. You can pay over 10 months too.

You may be looking at £800 for the year - but that's a wild guess! Best give them a ring in the morning.

Cheers Gary... although I've just looked at my own sig....

Toyota say 8 years or 100k miles. Mines an 03 with 56k. That's gonna be a tight call :lol:

All serviced by them so might be in with a shot.

Must have 100k on the clock before they will consider the warranty.

Gra.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back