Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Transfer Case Bash Guards

I'm new here, but have a Landcruiser with a 6" suspension lift. I could do with the transfer bash plate. Could you me on list list please, if I'm not too late?

Thanks

OT - it's going to have to be a big rock to even reach your t/case :lol:

Welcome to the forum BTW - why not introduce yourself in the Introduction section and show us some pics of your beast!
I'm sure Gav will be happy to oblige with a guard ;)

Cheers,

Mouse said:
Could you me on list list please, if I'm not too late?
No worries Mouse, willdo as soon as we get some pics out of you ;-)

Okee dokes chaps, should be getting the kits out to the powdercoaters tomorrow so hopefully they will turn them round as handy as they can :)

Father Christmas will be coming early for some lucky chaps ;)

The guys on the list are:

Ryan Thomson
Callum
Scott
IQ
Justin Elliott
'Mouse'

There's also a chap from TLOC :shhh:

If you guys want to get me addresses on a PM in the next few days, I hope to have these with you early next week so long as you stump up some readdies... :cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
nice one thanks for that. Just a wee birthday treat to myself :roll: Just let me know how much and when to pay :thumbup:

Cheers

Well as I've been asked for a pic so I have put a quick intro into the introduction page. What do you think?

Here's a pic same one as the introduction I posted
p87.jpg

Rightio chaps - just rang my man at powdercoaters 'r us & our guards are ready for mr to collect :D

I din't know how long they've been sat there waiting like, they usually call me when stuff is ready for collection but I rang the this morning...

So, sorry about the delay but I shall try to collect them on Monday morning, weather permitting & start distributing from there :cool:

Cheers

Does anyone still want one of these bash guards.... I have one and never fitted it... no longer require it now.

let me know :thumbup:

What happened Steve? Did you get rid of the truck?? :shock:

As an update to the chaps, I collected the kits from the powder coaters early this week having spent last week waiting for my buddy to fail in doing the honours... :evil:

I'll get the bolts sorted out ASAP & should have collected enough packaging materials by the end of the week to send out next week.

Sorry for the delays guys... :oops:

Cheers

No need to apologise Gav. Thanks for sorting them out for us. Just let us know how and when you need the money.

Cheers,

Scott.

Gav Peter said:
What happened Steve? Did you get rid of the truck?? :shock:

Cheers

No still got the truck

decided to go for a aluminium one to fully cover between the chassis rails and also one to cover my aux tank (nearly pierced it in Egypt :shock: ) and may include one to protect the steerring/damper.

I thought that someone may has missed out , I did'nt relise that you were invoved with another order :o

so if anyone is who is not on Gav's list let me know

Steve

Ladles & jellyspoons waiting for your transfer case protection kits...

I've got all the bits & bobs together now - the kids helped bag up the bolts over the weekend :cool:

I can send these out for you anytime you want but with the weather being the way it is & the Christmas rush etc, do you want me to send them out now or wait til after Christmas?

Let me know & I'll get geared up :cool:

Cheers

PS Just to confirm thems thats asked for these (in no particular order):

Bill (Ecoman)
Ryan
Scott
Matt (Mouse)
IQ (ajnabi)
Justin (E)
Callum
Keith (S)

i'm not too fussed either way.

postage here has been somewhat erratic for the last 3 weeks, so it probably wouldn't get here until the new year anyway, so whatever is easiest for you.

thanks

callum

The only reason I asked was that half the stuff I am asking to be delivered for work is being delayed/going missing in this weather chaos so I'd hate your bits to go missing too!!!

If you're in no rush, I think it might be better left but you tell me & I'll do it!!!

Cheers all

Back