Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Transfer Case Bash Guards

I'm not too fussed either - I'm unlikely to have it fixed before spring anyway...

Gav, no rush at all. Kick back, put your feet up and enjoy the Christmas festivities, with all your bash guard efforts through the year you've earned it! In the new year will be fine.

Cheers,

Scott.

I'm happy for you to sort it out. Damned if I'm crawling about under the truck in sub zero temeratures anyway :lol:

Rightio chaps - I've PM'd the interested parties & heard back from all but one - Royal Mail will be knocking on doors later in the week... :cool:

Cheers

nice one Gav. Thanks for sorting that out. Top work :thumbup:

:dance: Arrived today safe and sound. Many thanks :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Excellent news Justin :cool: Hope its nice & sunny tomorrow for the fitting ceremony ;)

My shiny new "Gav's Fab's" Transfer box Guard arrived today, it looks great!! Many thanks to Gav, it looks like a well engineered, and made, bit of kit. It arrived all safe and sound thanks to the top notch packaging, not a scratch on it, so I guess it'll be me who puts the first one on it!

Thanks again Gav, I'm well pleased with it.

Cheers,

Scott.

:mrgreen: I feel like I have been skipped by Santa :cry:

Must be the fact that I don't have a 80 :laughing-rolling:

Happy fitting lads :thumbup:

Hey Scott - glad you like & it made it through the GPO unscathed :cool:

TonyP said:
feel like I have been skipped by Santa
I ahsll have to look at knocking out a few toys for my Colorado eh Tony... :shhh:

:cool:

Any more toys on Landcruisers and my Mrs will kill me :roll:

I've got one of these in the garage, however now have other plans so would like to shift it on.

So if you missed the first 2 batches, here's an opportunity to get one.

Price and postage as per originals at the start of the thread.

Back