Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tyre extinguishers (aka idiots attacking 4x4's)

Raj, you asked wether the education system is flawed. IMO, yes it is, there's no corporal punishment any more.
In my school days, the cane (on hand and backside) and the biggest plimsole I've ever seen dealt out by the sports teacher, were a pretty good deterrent. I freely own up to having been caned numerous times but it certainly did me no lasting harm. There were other punishments, like detention after school and "lines" etc but the thought of the stick or that dreaded plimsole was a stop and think moment.

Last edited:
Send criminals to disneyland and buy flowers for bullies coz love will cure them :icon-rolleyes:

A simple and harmless sharp shock of an unexpected smacked arse when a kid is about 5 and he/she will remember the lesson in consequence that hurt you more than them for the rest of their days .

Raj, it's not the "hot blood of youth" in these cases. As Towpack says, they know right from wrong and know full well what they are doing. Most are not youths.
There are no real consequences now for anyone whether at school or later on in life to make them think about their actions. I too had the slipper and the stick, which made me think about my own actions somewhat.
The law is blinkered and biased, someone can let my tyres down, but if I so much as grab them, the tyres are forgotten, and the focus is on me.
No deterents results in continually pushing the boundaries, which is what these 'Greens' and others take advantage of.

I might have missed something, where did it say it was kids who did this tyre damage ? At least here in Cambridge the asshats are a part of some climate change prevention group and unlikely to be just 'youth on the lose'.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The law is blinkered and biased, someone can let my tyres down, but if I so much as grab them, the tyres are forgotten, and the focus is on me.

This is the best summary. In reality there's not a lot you can do, even if you catch someone in the act. Well, theres stuff you can do of course, but in the cold light of day, its not worth it.

Oh I always thought it’s misguided youth or so called well educated youngs that’s doing all such socially destructive acts.
I would try talking some sense into them first to find root cause of such behaviour. If no solution, I will go last resort

Ah , life on the lamb coz you know the consequences of your actions huh :lol:

Reactions: Raj
Where can I get some Nouakchott
Well that's what the auto speller put up I was thinking Novachoc OK then that Russian gas
Or what about that bloke who electrified his work van because he got really fugged off of having his tools nicked think his name was Dave

That would be Dangerous Dave then.
Not to be confused with Dave Angel, Eco Warrior !

Last edited:
No no no his first name is Dave not dangerous and the device is sold as Dave safe or something like that and it is actually licensed for sale as a security device and who the four letters is Dave Angie

Sorry Tractionman not calling you Angie but know it sounds like it as in who is Dave ? Angie

Steve, not Angie (who the f*** is she) Angel. - Dave Angel, Eco Warrior, think Fast Show, he had daft ideas to save the planet too, but I don't think he let any tyres down !

Ooo kaay sorry tried watching the fast show but could not find it eerrr funny enough to warrant my low functioning short attention span and me being a Gentleman of sorts and what could not even allude to swear words such as f star star k like you that is why I did put into writing what four letters or rather Who the four letters is Dave Angie and then let the reader who is pure of mind body and spirit fill in their own un insulted or for the sake of simplicity pure unadulterated good English unsalted
Ah well never mind best I stop thinking for myself

Back