Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tyre extinguishers (aka idiots attacking 4x4's)

I knew an old gamekeeper who loaded 12 bore cartridges with rock salt....." for vermin like " salt desolves ( and fu**in) stings ........ just saying like......erm now where were we....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It does that Gav , old farmer used to chase us out of his barn with one when we were kids .

A lot depends if they deflate the tyres or puncture them, I wouldn't be too put out with the former but I'd have murderous intention with the latter,

Spare valves and a valve tool in the glove box.

They will be targeting commercial vehicles next.

And a tyre lever in your pocket just in case coz you read it in the paper :whistle:

Going to need the tyre lever(s) to get the new value in...

If I went up to London and started letting bike tyres down you can bet your left testicle that there would be international condemnation on the world stage and even Herr Putin would have something to say about it

What about said Mother running out to the Chelsea Tractor with an Injured/ sick Child in arms to Rush to the nearest Hospital.... And, Oh! SHIT!.... 4 flat tyres... I bet they never thought of that Scenario when they are undoing 'yer' Valves.... Whip the Pricks with Barbed wire, Then shoot them in the Leg... Just 'sayin' Like...

We have this issue in our village all the time. As we live close to a airport we get some airport parkers where they leave cars and fly off. Now most are parked sensibly most are taxed moted insured assumptions. Yet some lovely person that lives here feels the need to punch the peoples tyres.

Now 90% of the houses here have drives.

You try and warn people of this when they pull up but they either get funny or try to make out they are not staying.

Not nice police dont appear ever

Don't you need to break the bead to get a new valve in ?

To change the complete valve body, yes, it has to be pulled through from inside the rim. A valve core (schrader) just screws in. I assume the eco terrorists are either unscrewing the valve core or just letting the air out with a match stick, like we used to do as kids! :icon-redface:

They're actually told to put a lentil in the valve cap and screw it on halfway so that it deflates while they run away!

Climate change thing has become latest trend. Not denying it’s reality but wrong people representing it. Now even in work places people talking of it to score points. Media is empowering or instigating or inspiring masses to take action independently on other individuals who are just part of the system. Why don’t these guys go n do big. preach their thing or damage vehicles of big contributors like Pentagon, all military bases, Navy bases, arms manufacturers etc etc.
It’s another mass manipulation of hybrid city kids by media

Back