DSCF0987.jpg

I know you want some pictures so here's a few to start:

Full trip report to follow:
DSCF0948.jpg

DSCF0961.jpg

DSCF0931.jpg

DSCF0910.jpg

DSCF0909.jpg

Welcome back! Need a write-up and pics....

Sent from TapaTalk

Just back home too, carried on to visit some WWII sites like Dunkirk, 80 is now flying and has never gone better.
Write up is going to be very acurate so will take time, please be patient, there is also a ton of video footage that will need editing.

Welcome back chaps - nice little taster of the trip there, looking forward to the full monty :cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome back lads. Glad you returned safe. Looking forward to the write up :thumbup:

This's going to be a cracking thread, glad you enjoyed it chaps, don't be selfish though, you [strike:3i7wb7qi]need[/strike:3i7wb7qi] to must stay up all night to get the pics, stories and vids edited, come on then snap to it :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Right it's been almost 24hrs and nothing...... COMMON we want the writeup :pray:

Fella's 4500 miles in 9 days! I have been asleep for last 24hours and i'm off to sea tomorrow!

So you'll have to wait for Paul to finish. ;)

Tommo&Claire said:
Fella's 4500 miles in 9 days! I have been asleep for last 24hours and i'm off to sea tomorrow!

So you'll have to wait for Paul to finish. ;)

Booooo hissss....

Don't get to wet :lol:

So, tommo vanished, Paul is here some if the time and les never reappeared.
Guys, what's the real story? Why the low profile? See something bad? Some accidental cuddles at night you vowed mot to talk about?

Graham's Morocco trip had more info...

sent from TapaTalk

Sorry guys, it will be worth the wait i promise, you might even see it in some international publications too ;)

I am here guys. My computer has died and I can't replace it yet. All my photos and films are on my external hard drive that I can't get into. Trying to see the forum on a poxy little phone screen is the pits with my eyesight.

You know, I don't think you guys ever got out the first pub .... everything busy being photo-shopped now, is it??

Back