Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Universal 7-13 inch Netbook Car Mount Kit

PtP

I came across this whilst surfing and thought it might be of interest to someone at under £20 delivered:

Universal 7-13 inch Netbook Car Mount Kit
http://www.ultimate-netbook.co.uk/Unive ... __1528.htm

NetbookCar11.jpg

NetbookCar12.jpg

that suction pad is far too small IMO for 1.5+kg to be hanging on the end of if, maybe it will just about cope on very smooth roads.

Rob said:
that suction pad is far too small IMO for 1.5+kg to be hanging on the end of if, maybe it will just about cope on very smooth roads.
^^^^^^^^ what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^
Looks like hit a pot hole, falls off screen, and need a new note book :o

Graham

One of the other problems with a windscreen mount on a goose neck is that of vibration. I can just about cope with the vibration on my windscreen mount for my wireless Panasonic screen which weighs about 1/2 Kilo and is only a short goose neck. Anything around the size and weight even of a netbook I would rather have a shock mounted unit like the Ram mount mounted to the floor or the seat brackets. These things are fine if all you want them for is a mobile office - i.e. somewhere to mount it while you are parked up and doing your emails via mobile internet. Wouldn't want to try and read the screen using it for Memory Map while Green Laning.

You could fit a motorcyclist behind that screen :o that's if it manages to stay stuck up there.

Back