Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Volvo V70

Paul_Humphreys

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Anyone know where I can get hold of a workshop manual for one, online? It is a MK 1.

Paul

Doesn't Rob W have a Vulva V70...

Whats happening Paul? Are you diversifying? :o

Gav, I have always had 2 cars and I am picking the 120k mile, full service history. 2 owner car up on saturday.

Thanks Rob. I just need a dog guard and load cover for it now.

Paul

Bonne job - watch out for alarm failure if Rob's experiences are anything top go by ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
lol I hope not, just means a trip dow to Surry to pick it up. But I was down there today and down by Brighton!!

Paul

Gav Peter said:
watch out for alarm failure if Rob's experiences are anything top go by
If you're talking about siren module failiure it's very common particualy around 8 to 12 years of age & if the car is not used very often :) 98% of the time it's the alarm system back up battery Ni-Cds dieing in the siren module & is a really easy fix :) Either use the car more often to keep the Ni-Cds charged or replace the siren modual :D Don't just buy the siren modual from Volvo it's something like £200 or so but instead buy an alarm service kit that has a few odds & sods in it including an siren modual all for about £85 from a chap on the forum http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=99408 :D

This is it,

v701.jpg

2.0l 10v. It will sit at home at the weekends and in the yard all week!! I go to work on a monday and get home on a friday these days.

Paul

Must be good on fuel, I have a 2.5 10v which sounds awesome but has not got the go associated with such noise and is a bit thirsty. Still cheaper to run than the 80

Nice looking tug Paul

You interested in selling yours Rob? :o

sell it? :shock: its got a decade or 2 worth of car left in it

Gav, I will tell you how much I paid for mine when I see you ;) Lets just say it was another of my bargins!!

Paul

Shame you didn't post earlier you where hunting for a V70.

I took in a nice 99/S plate V70 2.4 20v Auto CD with the electric seats, leather, heated seats, sunroof, etc. In Green with cream leather. It had done slightly more miles than yours though! I drove it for a bit and really liked it, even did 31mpg which I thought wasn't bad.

Paul_Humphreys said:
Gav, I will tell you how much I paid for mine when I see you ;) Lets just say it was another of my bargins!!
I'll look forward to that Paul :cool:

Back