Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Vortex exhausts

Maybe they are also intending to put some manets in the fuel tank and fuel line, and some microscopic propeller blades to create positive ions.....

Pete

If was forced to choose a new truck i think it would probably be a Nissan Pathfinder because its the only new truck available that doesn't have elegant feminine curves and swoops an etiquette . Its just a truck and doesn't try to be anything else . Worth a test drive maybe Roger ?

Sorry for the delay Shayne, but the Pathfinder is a 5 door only, so that puts it out of the running.

Roger

So it is , not instantly noticeable though judging by the fact the landlord of my local has one and i must have smoked a million cigarettes while standing looking at it without realizing it has 5 doors ? Had to google it to find out the truth and was astonished to find they also do a van version which is the same truck with no back seats , would you believe they didn't even bother to weld the back doors shut on the van even .

I'm always impressed by any company that talks me out of spending more than I need to.

When I went for my SS Zorst build, I was ready to fork out for a 3" and the guy tapped my statistics into the computer and advised a smaller diameter purely on simulated performance.

The customer is always right until a seller proves them wrong. Having the guts to properly explain and lose revenue at the same time impresses me. It's worth finding the right company, either by lick or recommendation, I certainly wouldn't be impressed by fictional sales banter such as Vortex seems to use.

Back