Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wales trip 9th to 11th June

stumog

Country Flag
england
So its that time of year again to get a date in the diary for a trip some where. Going to visit Wales and do 2 days of lanes while base camping somewhere.

Will try and do 1 day strata and round the Elan valley. Trying to sort out permission to cross some land at the moment. Then a loop further east.

I can have 5 cars in the group but if I can have a volunteer to lead another group we can run 2 so 10 vehicles.

We can move the groups around to suit.

Not 100% on a campsite yet likely to be Nash oak or cocos

So group 1
1. Stu

Group 2

Very tempted Stu, but I'd have to leave Sunday morning. I'll have a word with the boss ;)

Elan Valley Trust can be helpful for permissions.

Noooooooooo I've been informed I HAVE a wedding to go to that weekend. Gutted just dont cut it.....

Could you put me name down please Stumog enjoyed the last trip you sorted

Might be up for leading a group depending on whether suitable for the Troopy.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Had a word, and I'm a definite for Friday to Sunday morning, and maybe a few lanes Sunday before I head off. Happy to lead a group on the Saturday, or just follow. The Elan Valley Trust will want all vehicle registration and driver names as well as date, time and direction of travel, well in advance, if that's who you're getting permission from.

This sounds great. We (Mark and Mel) would like to come along.

Might be up for leading a group depending on whether suitable for the Troopy.
That would be great Sarah thanks. I am going to pre run it in April to ensure its fine. The strata elan valley day is not a issue.

Had a word, and I'm a definite for Friday to Sunday morning, and maybe a few lanes Sunday before I head off. Happy to lead a group on the Saturday, or just follow. The Elan Valley Trust will want all vehicle registration and driver names as well as date, time and direction of travel, well in advance, if that's who you're getting permission from.
Smashing I have emailed this week about trip in April but not heard back yet. If I don't mid next week will call

So group 1
1. Stu
2.Andy and Maria.
3. nick

group 1
1. Stu
2.Andy and Maria.
3. nick
4. Mark and Mel

Pity it's a 7 hour drive each way for me, if the traffic through Liverpool / Manchester area is kind

In no order or group layout

group 1
1. Stu
2.Andy and Maria.
3. nick
4. Mark and Mel
5. Sarah hopefully to lead troopy friendly

Group 2 if viable
1.Steve JB
2. Jon w

Group 2 if viable
1.Steve JB
2. Jon w
3. Rosy

Group 2 if viable
1.Steve JB
2. Jon w
3. Rosy
4. Andy

Wow that was quick. Today morning returned from Austria trip and saw this thread.

Raj we can do a back up list if anyone drops out.

Back