Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wales trip 9th to 11th June

Watching this thread. Missed this one due to guests at home. Will get a radio and wait for next year one. To compensate for this I guess, I quickly booked Classic cruisers trip in Scotland as soon I spotted it :).

A quick off topic question… anyone going to the Wales meet who is near Glossop? might need something (small tent) delivering

I'm near Glossop but not going to Wales if your plans change and you still need it collected.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looking forward to this trip.
Stumog, for interests sake, do you have a rough itinerary?
Have we decided on what radios we're using? I have CB installed,
Regards

On the last few trips I've done usually bring along some cottage loaves to share amongst the homeless and hungry participants but as the bakery are short on staff the cottage loaves are a lot of work so instead I will be bringing along ten small loaves to hand out on whoever would like one also will be bringing along a gate bit sorry a gate Patrick Patrick

Looking forward to this trip.
Stumog, for interests sake, do you have a rough itinerary?
Have we decided on what radios we're using? I have CB installed,

Andy we will be splitting the 10 people into 2 groups of 5. 1 group will be doing 1 route and the other the 2nd route planned then switch over. Not decided who is in which group was going to ask about Friday night who has which type of radio and probably split down that route. Or who wants to do the slightly harder direction for strata and go from there.

Will be regular coffee breaks and a lunch stop each day. One of the routes has a short work to a waterfall to do.

What else would you like to know?

You need to bring enough fuel to drive the first full day enough food and drink to support yourself.

Stu, did you have any arrangement re camping? Boatside is showing as not available on Friday and Saturday - probably because of the festival

Has anyone in the group booked?

Hmm, looks like I'll have to take to the hills then. We'll need to agree an RV point and time.

IMG_4082.jpeg

Back