Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted 100 series/120 series parts

eatapeach

Looking for
  • 100 series rear diff locker to fit 2004 car
  • 100 series steering column motor for '04 car
  • 120 series front bumper (metallic grey??)

pls pm me if you can help

Flippin' 'eck... I threw my 120 front and rear bumpers (grey) in the skip a few weeks ago, and they were in fantastic condition. I'd been trying to sell them for over a year, but no-one was interested. Sorry!
Looking for
  • 100 series rear diff locker to fit 2004 car
  • 100 series steering column motor for '04 car
  • 120 series front bumper (metallic grey??)

pls pm me if you can help

Flippin' 'eck... I threw my 120 front and rear bumpers (grey) in the skip a few weeks ago, and they were in fantastic condition. I'd been trying to sell them for over a year, but no-one was interested. Sorry!
Nothing quite like making some ones day :icon-biggrin:

Gra.

Great! Good news! Which skip?

:icon-rolleyes:

Try amayama.com

For the 100-series steering coloumn motor, that would be the Tilt or Telescoping motor I presume, not the VGRS actuator motor. These two motors always wear out after a few years if the automatic Up-and-away is not disabled.

The rear diff.lock actuator corrodes to pieces after 6-10 years on salted winter roads. Alu on steel :icon-exclaim:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi

If you are skipping your old steering motor I would like it if possible. So I'll pay the postage and packing. I'm working on a fix and repaired my 04 one yesterday but need another to do some more research.

Thanks
Frank

.... I'm working on a fix and repaired my 04 one yesterday but need another to do some more research....
We need more info on that fix. Write-up, pix, drawings, parts.

There was someone trying this a few years ago - he posted somewhere.... Think he gave up in the end. I remember something about mylar film and using old diskettes.

I need an old motor then I can do a sticky. Mine's all back together and working perfectly.

Frank

Back