Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted - 120 Series Snorkel

Trevor

Country Flag
england
Hi,

After a snorkel, 2nd hand (with template and all bits) or new at second hand pricing :mrgreen: Just blown me budget on AT2's.

Well it's gotta be worth a try.

Trev

hmmm, don't think you will find one second hand. Graham got one from China (Seen on ebay as well) which are a copy of the Safari ones. Not sure if he has had a chance to test it in anger yet.

The one Graham got is made by the same company as mine. It fits well, looks well and seems very robust. Any snorkel is only as watertight as you make the fittings uner the bonnet, so use plenty of silicon to be sure.

THIS is the guy who sells them on eBay..

Jim.

Jimbo4x4 said:
The one Graham had is made by the same company as mine. It fits well, looks well and seems very robust. Any snorkel is only as watertight as you make the fittings uner the bonnet, so use plenty of silicon to be sure.

Jim.
Fixed it for you augie.gif

Attachments

• augie.gif
    augie.gif
    708 bytes · Views: 0
Bat21 said:
Jimbo4x4 said:
The one Graham had is made by the same company as mine. It fits well, looks well and seems very robust. Any snorkel is only as watertight as you make the fittings uner the bonnet, so use plenty of silicon to be sure.

Jim.
Do elaborate Paul... Have you received news on Lord Lucan?? :whistle:

Attachments

• augie.gif
    augie.gif
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Gav Peter said:
Bat21 said:
Jimbo4x4 said:

Jim.

I sense there is a story to be told here...... comon spill the beans!

Attachments

• augie.gif
    augie.gif
Gav Peter said:

TonyP said:
I sense there is a story to be told here...... comon spill the beans!
Lord Lucan did make contact but I have been sworn to secrecy..... interestingly, the version I have been told isn’t factually correct ;)

Bat21 said:
Lord Lucan did make contact but I have been sworn to secrecy..... interestingly, the version I have been told isn’t factually correct ;)

Well now that clears that up.... NOT :?:

You can't come onto a open forum and make some hints and the duck and run... no no no, that's just not on at all :twisted:

Gosh, its all cloak & dagger this - at least let us know what happened to the snorkel... :lol:

Back