Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted: 1986 Toyota LJ70 LandCruiser owner manual

Kileni

Hi, does anyone have a link for a 1986 Toyota LJ70 LandCruiser owner manual? Thank you!

I dont know an owners manual but i use one of these (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Workshop...ies-Bundera-/400464304408?hash=item5d3d885918) and its great!

That's a great option. Thank you!

2 questions, please:
1) If I can find a way to get one of these (I'm not near Australia), will it tell me what the LJ70's original wheel / rim size was?
2) I just got my LJ70 and don't yet understand whether all LJ70's are "Bunderas," or whether that refers to a different model within the 70 series.

All the LJ/RJ 70 are bundera's in australia. outside australia they were known as the first gen Parado. and in the US they were released as a KZN70 with the 3.0TD engine. :)

All the LJ/RJ 70 are bundera's in australia. outside australia they were known as the first gen Parado. and in the US they were released as a KZN70 with the 3.0TD engine. :)

I'm struggling to find any info ab the KZN 70 in the US. If you find some info, please post it. Thank you!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thats because what Combatants has written is slightly inaccurate!

The first generation Prado's were sold in Australia as the Bundera.

In Europe they were marketed as the LandCruiser II, everywhere else they were sold as the Prado.

They were never sold in the USA.

The KZN model he is referring to is a KZJ70 (which was still sold under the Prado/LandCruiser II name) which had a Toyota 3 litre turbo diesel 1KZ-T engine, hence the KZ in front of the J7.

They were also sold with the L, R, B and F series engines, hence LJ70, RJ70, BJ70 and FJ70.

70 was the short wheel base, 73 and 74 were mid wheel base models and 78 and 79 were the long wheel base models.

So for example an RJ73 was a mid wheel base model with a 22R petrol engine. :ugeek:

Hi, does anyone have a link for a 1986 Toyota LJ70 LandCruiser owner manual? Thank you!
Did you get the manual? I can send it to as an attachment but don't know how to do it.

@Gio, I did get a copy but for a right-hand drive model. If you have a left-hand drive model, I'd appreciate a copy. I'm not sure how to send it, though. I could give you my email through a conversation, if that would work for you.

Back