Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted - a landcruiser

wangjjang

Im after a nice 60 or 80. Finding it hard to find the right one. Just wondering if anyone in here might have one they want to sell :mrgreen:

Try Karl webster on here. I'm sure he has a couple. What do you want exactly?

Andy :thumbup:

But not half as many as you Andy, eh? :whistle: Give me a shout when you find my 24v Manual R plater please. Green, blue or red will be just fine. :thumbup:

Chris

Silver R plate mint low mile oiler just been spotted. Oh sorry Chris, forgot you dont like silver. Oh well, let the search continue.

hope this helps

HELP? In what way does that constitute help :roll:

A linky might have been nice or were you be a naughty boy?

Chris

He was just saying he had brought it Chris :lol:

Cheers for the shout Andy ;)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Give us a quick £50 on it Karl its yours, I know you don't mind silver.

This was supposed to be a serious thread from a member looking for a Cruiser. :naughty:

Whilst you are typing your nonsense, you could be looking for mine! Now crack on.

Chris

I don't think it applies in this case. We need Barry's rules. No hijacking of this thread please :D :D

Chris

wangjjang said:
Im after a nice 60 or 80. Finding it hard to find the right one. Just wondering if anyone in here might have one they want to sell :mrgreen:
I have a tidy '93, 4.2TD, 80 Series, Auto, 12V, 7 seater, in "That Gold" colour available if you are interested? Just got a fresh MOT earlier this week, 6 months tax, 175K miles (I have owned for the past 2 years and 45K miles), General Grabber AT2 tyres (only half worn), Safari style Snorkel and axle breather kit, 2" Ironman lift kit, Kenlow Hotstart, Stainless A bar, Hella Spot lamps, stainless steel side exit Powerflow exhaust, full leather (in decent condition),Walnut dash, Heated electric seats, new Pioneer double din DVD player with built in blootooth, Clifford CAT1 Alarm, ACL big end bearings (fitted by Overland Cruisers), extra AT oil cooler,new radiator, new AC condenser and dryer (getting recharged next week) recently had all injectors refurbished, new front and rear diff lock actuators, full front axle rebuild (all bearings and seals replaced), 3G brakes all round, powdercoated wheels, new window rubbers, new 120A alternator, Its been regularly serviced and maintained and I have a folder full of receipts to prove it. Its a very reluctant sale but I need the money to finish off my Hilux and to buy a cheap car for the school runs. I'm looking at £5750 ono, but would consider a trade in of a TDi diesel VW, Skoda or Audi.

Ecoman said:
I have a tidy '93, 4.2TD, 80 Series, Auto, 12V, 7 seater, in "That Gold" colour available if you are interested? Just got a fresh MOT earlier this week, 6 months tax, 175K miles (I have owned for the past 2 years and 45K miles), General Grabber AT2 tyres (only half worn), Safari style Snorkel, 2" Ironman lift kit, Kenlow Hotstart, Stainless A bar, Hella Spot lamps, stainless steel side exit Powerflow exhaust, full leather (in decent condition),Walnut dash, Heated electric seats, new Pioneer double din DVD player with built in blootooth, Clifford CAT1 Alarm, ACL big end bearings (fitted by Overland Cruisers), extra AT oil cooler,new radiator, new AC condenser and dryer (getting recharged next week) recently had all injectors refurbished, full front axle rebuild (all bearings and seals replaced), 3G brakes all round, powdercoated wheels, new window rubbers, new 120A alternator, Its been regularly serviced and maintained and I have a folder full of receipts to prove it. Its a very reluctant sale but I need the money to finish off my Hilux and to buy a cheap car for the school runs. I'm looking at £5750 ono, but would consider a trade in of a TDi diesel VW, Skoda or Audi.

I'll vouch for this car ... very tidy example

Thanks mate.

I will be putting up a full advert soon but need a nice day to take some pictures.

Its also a very reluctant sale and if my circumstances change soon then its off the market again ;)

Sounds like you would be buying reliability with that one, Thats the sort if thing I would seriously consider if I wanted to buy a car to use and not to mend. Good 80's while they are out there are getting harder to find in really good condition so a well maintained example should in theory be a good buy.

Andy (TTG) :thumbup:

Would have loved Ecomans truck but unfortunately we were about as far apart as its possible to be on this island and the combination of distance and work made it impossible :(

So im still on the lookout for a nice 80.

Back