Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted: facelift LC Amazon

NEDude

Hi all,

I am looking for a facelift (03/04) Landcruiser Amazon (100 series). Preferably petrol, must be no-smokers.

Thanks,
NEDude

Last edited:
Just to say that I am also OK with diesel - 5 speed auto, though.

NEDude

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Quite a few on eBay and Autotrader if you're looking to buy soon........

Don't take this the wrong way but if you're seriously looking for a good 100 (or 80), then I'm afraid you'll have to be prepared to travel - 100s aren't that common in the first place, so a "minter" popping up for sale nearby is unlikely. You may have a very long wait......... :icon-wink:

There are some very nice folk on this forum that have been known to check out (local) cruisers on behalf of other (not so local) members..... :clap:

In any case, good luck with your search. :thumbup:

Don't take this the wrong way but if you're seriously looking for a good 100 (or 80), then I'm afraid you'll have to be prepared to travel - 100s aren't that common in the first place, so a "minter" popping up for sale nearby is unlikely. You may have a very long wait......... :icon-wink:

There are some very nice folk on this forum that have been known to check out (local) cruisers on behalf of other (not so local) members..... :clap:

In any case, good luck with your search. :thumbup:

Thanks chadr. You are indeed right - at the moment there is nothing nice within 150 miles :(

Actually, there is a couple of 100s in my neighborhood ... unfortunately they are not for sale :icon-biggrin:

Last edited:
best o luck -I got my one in Essex and I live a wee bit further north in Kilmarnock -421miles :dance:

Thats a wide net you're casting!! anywhere nearer than 150k miles!!!

Just joking

Andy

JUST A THOUGHT how many £££££££££ are you going to blow on the right 100:icon-cool:

Depending on exactly how clean you want it to be you may struggle on the diesel with that budget as they still tend to fetch north of £17k at present.

I'm not saying it won't happen but you may be looking for a while. Petrols are cheaper but still in your current diesel budget.

Back