Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted: good 80 or 90 series for £5k

Neil Stone

Yes I know £5k is unlikely to buy a good 80.

My friend is looking to replace his Mitsubishi Prado with either an 80 series or Colorado.
The budget is 5K
Yes I know a good 80 series at £5k is unlikely...........

Do any of you know of any suitable options?

John is based at Cape Wrath, so he needs to know it is a good un before he travels.

Thanks in advance guys.

Neil

I'll be moving my Colorado on very shortly, if he wants something with a few extras on it.

I've got a R plate petrol 80 going for sale soon 3k ish

I have a Dark green 1FZFE petrol/LPG 80 that is bog standard except for the LPG conversion (certificated) and front winch bumper (no winch) and rear bumper/wheel carrier, it's perfect mechanically with no rust but the wheel arch extensions are scratched but could easily be put right with a smear of filler and a rattle can. £3750 ono. It's currently stored (SORN) with Julian V in Ledbury, who has been servicing it since I bought it.
More pictures available.

1.JPG

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
chas whats the rear wheel carrier / bumper look like need some ideas please
stu

chas whats the rear wheel carrier / bumper look like need some ideas please
stu

The only pic I can find that shows the bumper is this one, wheel cover included :cool:;

12.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys.
As I said in the title post, John lives over at Cape Wrath, which makes most remote places look like central London in comparison.
He has no internet so it's all down to him getting in his boat and coming here to see any info you post or send. So please be patient. He is a genuine buyer.
Cheers Neil

Back