Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted lwb colarado

Gav missin

Posting on behalf of a relative. Lwb colarado wanted. Must be sensible miles either silver green or black auto leather and must have cruise control. Needs to be very very clean and genuine. He is very particular but is serious and has cash to spend for the right truck. There that's it. Thanks guys.

Good luck with that Gav. You might struggle with the requirement of a cruise control , very few if any have them.

Good luck with that Gav. You might struggle with the requirement of a cruise control , very few if any have them.
Yep I have told him he's being far too picky but that's what he's like. I've put the feelers out for him as he asked though Andy. Not holding my breath.

Prado RV6 he just needs to import one from Oz

Yep I have told him he's being far too picky but that's what he's like. I've put the feelers out for him as he asked though Andy. Not holding my breath.

Might you just know it, I've looked at my petrol Collie and its got bloody cruise control on it. Might just be a petrol thing??

I'm pretty sure cruise control was never an option on the 1kzte collies, unsure about the d4d collies though.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
All the UK petrols have cruise AFAIK, so you might be able to retrofit a CC unit from a petrol into a diesel?

All the UK petrols have cruise AFAIK, so you might be able to retrofit a CC unit from a petrol into a diesel?
To be honest he has a job putting on his pants in the morning so to expect him to install cruise control from another motor just ain't gonna happen. To give one example he asked me to pick him up a spare key for his maverick when I next went to the scrap yard. Kind of guy who calls the AA to a flat battery. Know it's the preverbial needle in the haystack but I told him I'd ask on here.

You might get CC on the last of the Colarado's
ie the ones around 2000 to 2002 with the D4d engine

Gra

Back