Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted please: A few bits!

number76

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Hi, looking for the below please, home builds welcome!....not fussed on condition at all as have a good blaster and powder coaters as long as solid.

Front winch bumper for the 80 series, but i'm not really a fan of the ARB styles out there that do stick out a lot/look cumbersome so better for a home built one (cough cough "Joe" :thumbup:)

Pair of sliders, again home made fine.

Stainless exhaust system (side exit would be nice).

Uprated Suspension kit (open to idea's), but not a mega-lift I don't think, as its a tow truck.

A winch for the bumper, must be a good pull as will be used for pulling Plant/Boats etc.

Roof rack, home made fine.

That's all I can think off for now.

Or, if there is someone near by who would be interested in making up some bits in exchange for some £ then please do shout!.

Can travel to collect if not too far away or if your willing to secure I can send a courier after payment.

Thanks for now, Danny.

You could PM Chris.

4th from the right on the top menu "Notifications". :icon-biggrin:

Thanks for the up Shayne

Hi Danny

I am sure that we could sort 90% of your list for you. ATM we don't supply suspension kits but are more than happy to fit one that you find similar thing with the exhaust however we do have a Powerflow dealer just around the corner from us that we have had good results and prices from in the past.

Bumper, sliders, roof rack all fine just need time with the truck and you to get your design right.

Give me a call to discuss if you like. My number is 07834547030 or 01482 807265 not always able to get the landline so if you can't get through drop me a text and I'll happily call you back.

Hope to hear from you

Chris

Number76 are you planning any hard off-roading or do you just want a mean looking truck ? If you intend to stay on tarmac you can lift your truck with coil spacers for a fraction of the cost of a suspension upgrade .

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
You could PM Chris.

4th from the right on the top menu "Notifications". :icon-biggrin:

Morning Clive, lol I know where it is, I just didn't want to hassle the guy as he prob has enough work with out me emailing and going on haha. Thanks.

Thanks for the up Shayne

Hi Danny

I am sure that we could sort 90% of your list for you. ATM we don't supply suspension kits but are more than happy to fit one that you find similar thing with the exhaust however we do have a Powerflow dealer just around the corner from us that we have had good results and prices from in the past.

Bumper, sliders, roof rack all fine just need time with the truck and you to get your design right.

Give me a call to discuss if you like. My number is 07834547030 or 01482 807265 not always able to get the landline so if you can't get through drop me a text and I'll happily call you back.

Hope to hear from you

Chris

Morning Chris, thanks for the post up.... I do have a design for the bumper, i'll give you a call and see whats what, I'm in no major hurry at all so no rush, I was thinking about Powerflow funny enough...suspension is not really a major again was just if someone had a kit that was not being used I'd be interested, but at the moment its ok as stock for what I need, speak soon, & thank you!.

Number76 are you planning any hard off-roading or do you just want a mean looking truck ? If you intend to stay on tarmac you can lift your truck with coil spacers for a fraction of the cost of a suspension upgrade .

Hi Shayne, I am a "tower" lol, if that's a word?,I use my 80 for Towing only really, but saying that I keep reading about these off road doo's and it does look fun, I am an off road guy but on two wheels & 450 KTM and a start gate!.

Not too sure I want to lift the truck just a uprated suspension kit that would help for towing eg: better stance and stability etc, thanks for the info tho.

Cheers for now.

Danny.

Back