Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted Set(5) of 16 inch wheels for 2002 Colorado

John McDougall

I am looking for a set(5) of original three spoke/ six stud wheels for a 2002 Landcruiser Colorado VX. I am happy to have them refurbished as long as they are straight. I'd be grateful for any help in sourcing these. Thanks John McDougall 07979315075

I've got a set of 4, recently refurbed, but they're the earlier 5 spoke ones. Not exactly what you're after but a potential backup plan - hopefully you'll find what you need!

keep an eye on ebay - i got 5 there

I've got a single 5 spoke one available. Not refurbished. It was my second spare. With Doodle's 4 that would give you a set of five - if you decide to go with the older style.

I actually think the 5 spoke is way, way, more pleasing to look at than the 3 spoke.

Some thing about the 3 spoke wheels that just, ~~to me,~~ doesn't look right.

Any way,

Each to there own.

Gra.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Didn't some one show up an image of some good looking 5 spokes, painted black?

Gra.

Give me a few weeks and then I can provide my own version :eusa-shhh:

Last edited:
I Have a set of five sitting in my garage that came off my colorado vx, when i put the 120 wheels on, the spare is pretty much new with a good tyre and the other four will need a clean up and the tyres could do with replacing. but all straight. not sure how far away you are though.

Just to be pedantic (sorry Gav) - the above set are from a Hilux/Surf and not from a (facelift) Collie - though these will have the same 6 stud 139 pcd etc.

The Collie ones have 3 "solid" spokes, whereas the Hilux/Surf ones have 6 spokes arranged in a tri-spoke pattern. :whistle:

$T2eC16J,!zoE9s5nd0wDBQIK+P%28bvw~~60_35.JPG

Last edited:
Back