Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Well fitted alternator to this

Sag

image.jpeg
fitted alternator to Vauxhall vectra 2.2 16v Sri today,had to remove engine mountings to jack engine up to get it out and remove air box along with loads of other stuff,why don't they make them easy access :rage: gave it a quick clean after as it had never seen polish in its life​

image.jpeg
My biggest mistake I've ever made,so wish I'd of listened to you all and kept it,I still look at my photos regular :sob:

You might find it lands back into your hands one day. What's meant to be will be :)

I'm just trying to clarify what's happened.

So you sold your cruiser and bought a vectra.........? :mask:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
image.jpeg
I'm just trying to clarify what's happened.

So you sold your cruiser and bought a vectra.........? :mask:
No bought a Volvo :icon-rolleyes: but got offered the Vectra very cheap so sorted it out cleaned it up and sold it today as you do.

Somebody else not a million miles from this forum sold their cruiser to buy a Volvo....:whistle:

Hope it's not infectious...:lol:

Bought mine full Volvo service history and only 130,000 and the bloody turbo went which took out the engine at the same time,so had to fit a new turbo and engine:rage: now that would be only just run in on a 95 series:angry-banghead:

We tend to forget - cars nowadays are built by robots, they have a short life span and they are not designed to be taken apart by humans and repaired:)

Regards

Bill

Back