Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Well today I've

Looks good. Where did you get the dials from? I'm assuming they're of another LC? Were they easy enough to fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!

For generally smartening up purposes, new number plates are a good idea, with new screws and caps, they don't cost too much and old plates can make a truck look tatty. :thumbup:

Looks good. Where did you get the dials from? I'm assuming they're of another LC? Were they easy enough to fit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi buddy,I got them from a breakers off ebay for £50,I found the loom at back of glove box and cut the block off it as it needed extending to top of dash,I found out you can get the extended wire from Toyota but already got stereo out and glove box hence the cutting and extending wires,other than that easy job,just got to get the temp sensor for back of grill now for exterior temputure.

Last edited:
Nice!

For generally smartening up purposes, new number plates are a good idea, with new screws and caps, they don't cost too much and old plates can make a truck look tatty. :thumbup:
hi buddy,Yeh must admit should of been done a while ago,il get some this week as not much as you say and makes a big difference.

Hi. Truck looking real tidy now. Can I ask where you got your deflectors from and are they the type that fit into the door rubber instead of just sticking them on the outside? Also what stereo did you fit? I have the Meos double din one with sat-nav and when driving on sunny days all I can see is the passenger seat or whoever is sat in it. Have tried fitting an anti glare screen but no good.

Hi. Truck looking real tidy now. Can I ask where you got your deflectors from and are they the type that fit into the door rubber instead of just sticking them on the outside? Also what stereo did you fit? I have the Meos double din one with sat-nav and when driving on sunny days all I can see is the passenger seat or whoever is sat in it. Have tried fitting an anti glare screen but no good.
Hi steve,
thanks im trying to get bits done when I can,just wanting some half decent a/t tyres now with white lettering,think I'm going with 265/75/16 as read I don't have to modify for them to fit.
I got the deflectors from ebay item number 191223726396 and yes they go into the rubber with little metal clips to prevent them coming out when window down,very easy fit.
the stereo is a eonon double din with DVD but no sat nav,I also suffer with the glare but tend to just tilt the screen more,sometimes it helps.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I spy a Zambian flag.

You from Zambia Sag?

Well today I've fitted a set of Cooper Discoverer AT3 tyres only £377 delivered from Camskill what a bargain and £20 for them fitting,what a difference in driving having decent tyres on,just woundering what's best tyre pressure for 265/75/16,ive put 35 psi in at the mo just wondered if that's about right.

I reckon thats about right. i put 38 in my BF's

It would be good to hear what the AT3's are like in the snow( when we get some :pray:), and thats a good price:thumbup:

I reckon thats about right. i put 38 in my BF's

It would be good to hear what the AT3's are like in the snow( when we get some :pray:), and thats a good price:thumbup:
Thanks for that was abit unsure on pressure and must admit the price was good for me.
il keep you posted on the tyres next week when we're ment to get the snow,if not it will be a couple of green lanes in the mud.

Thanks for that was abit unsure on pressure and must admit the price was good for me.
il keep you posted on the tyres next week when we're ment to get the snow, if not it will be a couple of green lanes in the mud.

IMG_3615.PNG

IMG_3600.JPG :whistle:

quick question, why the wind deflectors, what does that help with? Serious question as I've never used them and often wondered. Nice looking truck, must do some of that tidying up on mine, which is looking a bit tatty.

They just allow you to drive around with the windows open without messing up your hair style lol nah they do stop the buffeting wind an open window brings reducing noise and i assume they help with aerodynamics at speed with an open window . Personally i think they are more of a styling statement than anything else and some do look good but again from a personal point of view i don't like them because they make me feel claustrophobic and they reduce my field of vision . But that's just me i have the window down regardless of weather which usually upsets my passengers who i'm sure would be grateful if i did fit deflectors .

Deflectors are useful when it's raining, you can crack the windows open a bit to have airflow without the rain coming in.

Yeh only reason I fitted them to be honest is when I braked going down hill in the rain it all came in with the window down even a bit,when theirs 5 of you in the motor and raining it soon steams up,so now got these fitted no more prob.
Shayne I know what you mean on taking some of your view as yes they are a pain for that,oh and washing under them lol.
cheers Justin I try and do bits of tidying up on her when I get 2 min,just so much left to do.

Yeh only reason I fitted them to be honest is when I braked going down hill in the rain it all came in with the window down even a bit!

I know what your problem is. You need to be driving faster downhill and then it doesn't happen! !!
:icon-biggrin::thumbup: Iwan :clap:

I know what your problem is. You need to be driving faster downhill and then it doesn't happen! !!
:icon-biggrin::thumbup: Iwan :clap:

Tried that buddy,but when you start pushing the cars in front of you they start moaning lol

Back