Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what a waste...

well except for the front bumper... i would.

It’s in your colour Shayne… :)

I agree, the front bumper is shocking. Otherwise it’s not too shabby. The drop boxes and the suspension bits look reasonable and it could pass as ‘Iceland prepared’ or at least close to it. No doubt it’s had far more spent on it than is immediately obvious.

A decent front bumper would go a long way toward making it better.

It’s in your colour Shayne… :)

I agree, the front bumper is shocking. Otherwise it’s not too shabby. The drop boxes and the suspension bits look reasonable and it could pass as ‘Iceland prepared’ or at least close to it. No doubt it’s had far more spent on it than is immediately obvious.

A decent front bumper would go a long way toward making it better.
That's about how far id go in it..'Iceland' there's one in Ramsgate...:thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It seems a bit odd to lift your truck to fit serious off road rubber, then fucking op your approach angle!

The pajero evo they've got listed is nice :thumbup:

Its a JDM truck - none of them are used off road - they're all purely pose machines. Which is good and bad - good: limited abuse, bad: mods don't necessarily work anywhere but on the tarmac. (Aside: most Icelandic trucks are incredibly basic and no use for anything except what they were built for - very basic suspension lift to accommodate big tyres - but no articulation - absolutely shite anywhere other than the glaciers and deep snow).

I'd love an Arctic prepared truck just for the look but having watched many videos they have less articulation than a standard cruiser . I don't think the truck in the add would suffer in the same way the wide flares are to accommodate a very large negative offset in the wheels so assuming they clear bodywork to fold in i reckon it would perform well off road - without that bumper .

Last edited:
Its a JDM truck - none of them are used off road - they're all purely pose machines. Which is good and bad - good: limited abuse, bad: mods don't necessarily work anywhere but on the tarmac. (Aside: most Icelandic trucks are incredibly basic and no use for anything except what they were built for - very basic suspension lift to accommodate big tyres - but no articulation - absolutely shite anywhere other than the glaciers and deep snow).

Agree, doesn't do it for me I'm afraid, seems very ATGNI really... personally prefer simple and understated aesthetics to lend discreet presence without compromising functionality at all

Agree, doesn't do it for me I'm afraid, seems very ATGNI really... personally prefer simple and understated aesthetics to lend discreet presence without compromising functionality at all

I’m kinda half way, I love the look of big tyres, and for what I do the 315 33s perform well.

I’ve got sufficient articulation from the lift I have, and my truck is far from blingy.

I don’t have a bumper like that either, what a bloody mess that is :lol:

Back