Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What is my 80 worth ?

Matt Richards

Thinking of a change to a 100 Series so what is my 80 worth ?

It is a 1994 UK spec VX with factory diff locks front and back, 160k miles, 8 seats, Grey leather interior, 4" lift, 12000Ib chinese winch in really nice custom bar, Cooper STT's 35" metric equivilant with 10k on 4 the 5th is brand new, Safari snorkel, CD & CB, battery cut off, winch cut off internally & externally, swing away wheel carrier, Julians breather kit fitted by him to everything, Jon's side bars, newly recored rad, new starter motor brushes, recently home serviced, 'M7 SLY' numberplate, a few dinks, it has been offroaded .... :shh:

1410b78b.jpg

Hi Matt,

Good luck with the sale. I have also been seriously considering changing to a 100 but prices still a little to high for me at the moment, especially when I factored in my wanted mods!

Just out of curiosity, where did you get the custom bumper done, or did you do it yourself? I am looking for someone to make one similar.

Cheers,
Lorin

Hi Lorin,

It was on the truck when I bought it.

It's the nicest made 'home grown' bumper i've ever seen, 'modular' so you can seperate the tube section from the winch tray, complete with a guard for the aircon cannister and tough as ... a really tough thing :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: :clap:

It was a cheapy winch off Ebay and has been perfect !

Pulled me out of some real gloop on more than one occassion and always works (unlike Warn winches that I've had before)

Back