Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

wheel arches

alexltw

:icon-evil: came out from work today and was presented with the passenger side of my truck missing wheel arches front just hanging on and the rear in bits on the floor !
No note thankyou:angry-screaming:
so the question is do I try and get 2 wheel arches not cheap I suppose or do I remove them all??

PM Karl Webster he can probably help with parts . Lots of CCTV about nowadays have you asked around to see if the T@*t was caught on cam ?

Last edited:
What a b******d! Personally, I like the look of the truck with them so I'd be looking for replacements. There are 80's breaking on Ebay so you could try for some SH and paint them. New items will be £££ no doubt.

My truck didn't have over-arch trim from the factory, the wheels were steel OEM narrow zero offset hobbies designed for 215 width tyres, so when they went for scrap and I fitted 16x10" after market steels, the tyres were protruding about 100mm outside the body profile and I had no choice but to fit something.

I first tried some after market S/H but new arches, but they were such a bad fit I went for genuine OEM. Very ££££ but worth it IMO, it all depends on your intentions for the truck, aesthetics vs price vs fit for use...

X2 on the b*stard! Try living here, most of the Spanish actually believe the bumpers are to tell you when they have reached the limit of the parking space they are trying to get into! I will not bore you with the Five 'events' that I have been involved in, three I was stationary and tw of them I was not even in the car but saw the b*stards.

Sorry...rant off, I think the 80 looks better WITH the arches, give Karl a shout,

regards

Dave

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back