Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wheels and tyres shipping

tonytoyota

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi can you help me I am looking for a good chep wheels and tyres shipping for RoChester to SY113PH THANKS for the help or can sum one pick up for me :thumbup:

If all else fails Tony, get them to pop them on a pallet. Should be around £35 to £55. I think we still have an account with our local pallet courier but you can probably book online.

If all else fails Tony, get them to pop them on a pallet. Should be around £35 to £55. I think we still have an account with our local pallet courier but you can probably book online.

Bloody hell Rich, poor old Tony will have had to have a lay down with the mention of £35-55 for carriage. What are you trying to do?? If I know Tony thats more than the tyres will be.
What Tony is really after is "can someone pick these tyres up for me, deliver them and give us a tenner for the privilege"

How are you Tony old mukka BTW??

Hi all thanks a lot for the help Andy I am good thanks r you ok a tenner a fiver is ok :laughing-rolling::violin::thumbup:

Bloody hell Rich, poor old Tony will have had to have a lay down with the mention of £35-55 for carriage. What are you trying to do?? If I know Tony thats more than the tyres will be.
What Tony is really after is "can someone pick these tyres up for me, deliver them and give us a tenner for the privilege"
:laughing-rolling:

I clearly don't know Tony as well as you do Andy. :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi thanks I am in a dark room in bed £35 to £50 it's making me ill wot have you dune to me .:laughing-rolling::violin::lol::thumbup: thanks I lost the bid on the wheels and tyres it went mad .

Hi Shayne thanks that sounds good £0.25 it's not bad at hall .:wtf:

Back