Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

White lettering on tyres....IN or OUT...?

sae70

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
uk
Was wondering what everyone thinks about it as I'm not decided one way or the other really with regards to the tyres that I will be fitting to Fiery. I've always had mine white lettering out but my m8 on the other hand has always had his white lettering in :D So was doing nothing & thought I'd start this small discusion off :D Any thoughts or experiences then :?: Photos would be good :thumbup: Anyone got any pics of theirs each way :?:

My last set of Coopers had the white inside, the present set has it outside, but I think the next set will be back inside.
Chas

Mine are out :D
IMG_8459.JPG

Mine are in as thats how they came on the rims, but getting them changed to out when i get the balancing done. I have a friendly tyre fitter :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
had BFG AT on 4runner - out
and AT2 on my LC 90 - out!

:shock: Blimey can't believe to response :D Seems to be a leaning more towards OUT then :think:

Cossack said:
My last set of Coopers had the white inside, the present set has it outside, but I think the next set will be back inside
Chas did you get any pics of it IN then OUT then IN :?:

I would go for in but the PO decided to go out :x

Ryan Thomson said:
that's an old photo... honest :oops: ...it's gone now.

Here's a photochopped white / black out.
DSC_0327-1-3.jpg

DSC_0327-1-2.jpg
Nice work Ryan :thumbup: Clever thinking with the ol' photoshop :D And KM2's to boot :mrgreen: I have to say I like the look of it both way & I'm not sure I favour one over the other :roll: :D Can you photoshop the truck to be RED :?: :p :D

Attachments

• DSC_0327-1-3.jpg
    DSC_0327-1-3.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 49
Back