Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WHO'S GOT THE SNOW ?

bit more today

Picture709.jpg

Just when we Derbyshire folk thought we'd done with the snow, it's started again and they're falling like dustbin lids !

Nick.

we actually have some falling at the moment, don't suppose it'll amount to much fun though :(

Bloody is Nick. Coming down like a complete tw@t. Cleaned off the truck today, had to use a shovel to find the bonnet. And it's coming again!

Not going to get much done this weekend.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Same at hulland ward mate nr ashbourne, Not stopped for the last couple of hours. Prob another inch. Keep coming snow!!! love it :dance:

looks like someone is enjoying it. If it gets much deeper I shall have to put a locator beacon on him
P1013753.jpg

C

he needs one of the avalanche transceiver's i wear for off piste skiing!

That was one hell of a thaw :thumbdown:
Got my head down last night with everything covered in a foot of snow. Got up this morning to clear roads and about 2 to 3 inches of snow left. Temp is now 4 degrees so I guess most of it will be gone by tonight :(

All snow has gone, just very small bits on the top of hedges, it's going to be nice and muddy when I take the dogs for a walk later.

The big thaw starts in Essex :(

PB040761.jpg

same happening up North, some of the Icecles (if thats how you spell it) are awesome

still plenty up in scotland, the temp has risen to 1.1 degC in last hour, but meant to be dropping again, no real thaw.

good skiing today on local hill.mountain Bennachie (530m high)
I covered 9km and 725m of climb and skiing down, on several runs. on my Telemark Ski mountaineering gear.
and enjoyed the drive upto the forest in the landcruiser, getting up a hill i could see several cars had failed on and reversed back down!

displayimage.php?photo_id=16550.jpg

displayimage.php?photo_id=16554.jpg

displayimage.php?photo_id=16551.jpg

displayimage.php?photo_id=16553.jpg

Great pics, but it's no wonder people get lost up there if the signposts are like that one in pic three :lol:

Just thought i'd add my snow pics to the pile....

Back garden looking most festive..
DSCF0705.jpg

DSCF0706.jpg

View from kitchen..
DSCF0707.jpg

Claire's Cruiser in enjoying the snow.. (note smart looking spare wheel cover ;) )
DSCF0709.jpg

My Cruiser raring to go and play..
DSCF0713.jpg

Do you not have the snow today then Crispin?

South Coast is covered

Apparently it's everywhere except north london, strange weather we're having.

Back