Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Winch Help

Gra - anything can fail, no matter the quality! The test of a good supplier is how they handle the situation when this occurs. I bought a winch from David Bowyer at Goodwinch and would add myself to the supporters list

Yep +1 for service from David. Ans one of the reasons I said 'Not Warn'

Chris

I have listened to you Chris - i will be getting my winch on Saturday - now i just need something to fit it too

"I have a 9.5 tds from Goodwinch and I really rate it.
Only issue had was the original motor failed but it's had some use."
:eusa-clap::eusa-clap::eusa-clap:

OK, so you really rate it in one breath, then tell us all you had the motor failed in the next breath....

Next please.

Gra

It wasn't an occasional use winch, used to use the troop it was on at the time atleast twice a month off road, including being a site marshal at tong, used to do a lot of recovery work of other trucks as well as my own. Been submerged many times and pulled a stuck unimog out at holymoorside. The motor died on me during a trip to Wales but I didn't feel let down by it, had a lot of use. I then upgraded to the more powerful motor, only thing to ever go wrong with it.
If I was looking for another winch I'd buy the same.

Unimog, eh? I bet that was Matt Savage's wasn't it? I think there's a vid on Oooh Tooob.

Holymudslide is my local P&P. I like it.

Chris

No it was my mates 404 doka that he got stuck. Got a u1300l now so he's on his own next time lol.
It's a really good site, not very big but great laughs.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back