Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wombeyan Caves track, NSW

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
Just a little shake down trip to get the feel of the suspension etc.

One of my local tracks, only about a 300 km round trip, a good drive up through the National Park and then a good thrash along a fast badly corrugated road through a forest drive, the Tough Dog is absolutly perfect especially on the corrugations, never lost any steering feel as usual in those conditions.

IMG-20121223-00300.jpg

IMG-20121223-00299.jpg

IMG-20121223-00302.jpg

IMG-20121223-00306.jpg

IMG-20121223-00301.jpg

wow, looks a fab place. Tough dog eh, another to add to my ' i really must have' list!
Steve

Paul, I like the little wheel arch extensions. Any details?

Chris

Great pics Paul. :icon-biggrin:

Looks nice and sunny. :icon-cool:

I thought you were living in/near Melbourne?

But going by the NSW plates and NSW track I'm guessing not. :think:

The wheel arch extensions are by Bushranger. Not too bad to fit but involve alot of screwing, now i have the other things fitted i can finish off the ends properly. They do have a steel wire running through them but i think i will add a small steel strip across the ends so i can form them as they tend to curl inwards and cant fix them to the lower flap because of body movement. Widened the mud flaps too with some rubber bits.

Hi Ben, yes in NSW but here is where some of the best offroading is especially if you want the mud and snow. I have lists of many tracks on the NSW/VIC border high country.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Awesome! :dance:

Cant wait. :icon-biggrin:

Just a little shake down trip to get the feel of the suspension etc.

.... and then a good thrash along a fast badly corrugated road through a forest drive, the Tough Dog is absolutly perfect especially on the corrugations....
Hey Paul, I would be interested in hearing more about your Tough Dog setup as corrugations can be a real pain on our Mrocco trips too.

Back