Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Would you surrender?

My memory of Crossroads was Tony Hatch supplied the intro music, and of Emmerdale the opening scene where a helicopter flies over the lake and there is a single guy doing his fishing.......that's me........well......it should have been!

Regards

Dave

Last minute plan changed and I cancelled holiday in UK and came to Spain today. It’s amazing place. Also beautiful place to drive.
Just thinking, what will war do, for us travelers, we might loose opportunity to visit some more good places on the planet. Russia is big nation sharing boarders with Europe, the mess might spill all over Europe.
Hope there is no war

Depending where you are you could pop in for a cuppa char!

Regards

Dave

Dave, I am in Denia, if nearby, happy to say hello. I don’t have any specific holiday plan. Just a last minute thought n looked for a hotel with kids pool and came here. just relaxing in hotel :)

I spend about 30 mins outside hotel n saw a 100 series parked outside n a Colorado going towards golf course. Thought this is more for Landcruisers. This place is a Golf resort. No tourists but looks like locals are relaxing at the bar.
The taxi driver who drove me from Alicante to here is Scottish. He settled here long ago.
I too fell in love with Spain. Love at first sight :)
Does this love affair with Spain happen to most or m I the odd one?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Dave, I am in Denia, if nearby, happy to say hello. I don’t have any specific holiday plan. Just a last minute thought n looked for a hotel with kids pool and came here. just relaxing in hotel :)

2 Hours drive away.

Regards

Dave

Yes this is True Dave.... But the Nick name was used after the Conflict had Finished... ( Im led to believe):shhh:

Back in the day (70's) the doomsday clock was set a 10 minutes to midnight. I was frightened. As at 20th Jan it was set at 100 secs before midnight. I wonder, now, how long we have left? I can feel my old fears coming back.

No need to worry Frank follow international guidelines and build a wendy house under the stairs to keep your mind off it until all your worries are history .

How comes all the Stock Markets have gone Nuts, And Instantly Oil is 100 Dollars a barrel.... Why,?? Have Tesco's suddenly got Shares in the Russian War Machine (mind you, That wouldn't surprise me)........

I don't know but i think the red diesel ban is going to have a devastating effect on many

Especially in your line of work Shayne, (And Farmers, Well every body really )

Commercial fishing is exempt from the new rules but if it wasn't i'd be finished so its very clear to me that lots of companies will buckle and die .

Iv just read that, Farmers, Fishermen, Horticulture, Forestry, Non Commercial heating, And the Railways, Commercial or otherwise are Exempt from the Red Diesel ban.. So lord Knows who they are Targeting... Doesn't mention Builders and Their Mini Diggers

Iv just read that, Farmers, Fishermen, Horticulture, Forestry, Non Commercial heating, And the Railways, Commercial or otherwise are Exempt from the Red Diesel ban.. So lord Knows who they are Targeting... Doesn't mention Builders and Their Mini Diggers
They're targetting construction and mining by the looks of things, also the refrigeration units on lorries.

Back