Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WTF Covid.

That person, AUSTIN POWERS, in your picture is a perfect example of a Prat

Karl, the masks, the tests etc are not for those who takes a knowledge based decision. The rules are for whole population and population has 10% who read and act sensibly and 90% who dosent even know what covid is and they carry covid and spread too. Its difficult to seperate 10% from 90% so there is a common rule and sometimes we ve to follow rules even if v think it’s meaningless :cool:

I think Covid is mentioned on a death certificate so the Government can keep figures on what is happening and they think Covid could easily have been a contributory factor in that death. I've seen death certs with 5 causes. My Dad died of liver cancer but cause of death was 1. Pneumonia. 2. Cancer. He actually died of Pneumonia but this was caused by the cancer.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Karl, the masks, the tests etc are not for those who takes a knowledge based decision. The rules are for whole population and population has 10% who read and act sensibly and 90% who dosent even know what covid is and they carry covid and spread too. Its difficult to seperate 10% from 90% so there is a common rule and sometimes we ve to follow rules even if v think it’s meaningless :cool:

Did you not see the photos of the g7 summit with boris and the rest of them all without masks all less than half a meter apart shaking hands etc.
People have been able to work along side hundreds of other people without masks. In lockdown you could go to jcb or toyota main factory and go to work with a million people yet you couldn't visit your own family Come on!

Was it female nurse/security who stopped you for not having mask? Some, mostly ladies just follow rule book n don’t think outside the box.

Speaking of vaccine, Mrs had 2nd dose of Moderna today n within hours she got throat pain, fever, body pains etc. These are expected from vaccine

@Helena2019 I guess the question maybe extended to ' what sort of an education were you subject to' ? Suspect the same answer applies in line with your thinking.

Was it female nurse/security who stopped you for not having mask? Some, mostly ladies just follow rule book n don’t think outside the box.

That is some sexist bullshit right there :)

Remember that on average women score higher than men on the IQ charts (1) and form the backbone of the British science labs.

1: by and large men and women score about the same, but the is wider spread in men, ie there are more stupid men than women.

:) I agree KB. Gender might be wrong example. I mean to say different individuals just handle situations n protocols differently. Some open rule book n won’t use common sense, some act flexible

Last edited:
:) it’s not that hardlined. Vaccine is beneficial to a large proportion of population. Some are fine without vaccine as well but for greater good govt are following strict instructions of travel ban etc etc. There is a theory connecting polio vaccine invention and HIV but it’s not proven anywhere. Vast majority only benefited from polio vaccine.

Raj

Strict instructions unless it's the people at the top. The people at the top have broken lockdown rules done as they wish. held parties with no social distancing or wearing masks etc. I understand that if they are working they are exempt from anything they wish. Footballers can travel.
I know guys who have left and come back to the uk weekly who are electrical contractors and havnt had to isolate once through all this.
How others cant see what I see is beyond me.
As with everything they cause devide. You have one side thaat is text book. Most opinions are from the news that is owned and run by a small number and powerful people. The other side simply see it all coming.

Rules to all be lifted monday. Yesterday news 'highest numbers seen' cue we just cant risk lifting restrictions Monday. same thing over and over. If they lift things Monday that will be the next excuse for the next lockdown!

@karl webster that's basically it. A few will rule, the rest need comply. And what people don't know won't hurt them, as a real mindset.

One thing that's come out of this last year is that if you are not focused on you and yours, you are just a number filling someone else's purpose.

So many fewer people with us today, really makes you wonder how many were lost to rules and causes that no one will be held accountable for. And the same mistakes being made again and again.

I was curious as to the total UK deaths year on year

ONS

So 70k more last year than the previous, but not as high as I would have thought considering covid

Just noted that the data for 2020 is still provisional in England & Wales - so there maybe some corrections, up or down, I don't know.

31793DDA-0571-40C4-904F-C91611A17D0C.jpeg

Back