Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

WTF Covid.

I could get all details on type of vaccine, I could ve sucked into media n got a Pfizer vaccine or moderna. I had access for all three. I didn’t look into any of those n took Oxford/AZ/UK vaccine as I trust Oxford research, UK stand on covid. I might be wrong/right/left but if this vaccine is administered to majority of population, I believe no govt/human will deceive at such a large scale.

The horror of getting a virus 99.4% survivable.

Once you are vaccinated, yes.

Before that, not so much. Here is the actual facts of what the case rate is.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210725-060031.jpg
    Screenshot_20210725-060031.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 36
The horror of getting a virus 99.4% survivable.
Based on that, in the US with a population of 333m, that's still a death toll of just under 2m people.

I imagine for those 2m and their loved ones it will be quite the horror. Not to mention the survivors left with long term after effects.

Here is the other side of the coin. EMA confirm overall benefit risk remain positive, out of 34 million, 169 clots n it’s considered rare event. This is current evidence. Yet news about EU countries banning it goes around. This ban doesn’t seem to reflect EMA assessment, I don’t know why.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 25
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
15 years ago I used to create scientific literature to promote medicine brands for clients. I used to show what I want audience to see. It’s a tricky game, now I see media is using such tricks widely. Nothing presented is false, it’s all true data but not full picture

I don't think anyone knows the full picture, but yes, they will only highlight what is in their own interest to.

Nothing presented is false, it’s all true data but not full picture
yes cherry pick the data , present it out of context to an audience that has little understanding of science but can be convinced by a meme. Job done .

Blood clots are in everyone's system, even healthy people. If they don't dissolve and the clot blocks blood flow then there's a bigger problem depending on where the blockage occurs :whistle:

Reactions: Raj
Videos of open mas graves in New York.

"The city cemetery on Hart Island is indeed tragic. It has been for the past 151 years.

"Since 1869, prison labor has been used to bury unclaimed and unidentified New Yorkers in mass graves of 150 adults or 1000 infants," states the Hart Island Project website. Families of those buried there were only allowed to start visiting in 2014.

"Since 1980, 68,955 people have been buried in mass graves on Hart Island," notes the Project, which is dedicated to telling stories of those laid to rest there.

That's around 1,724 people per year, 33 per week, or a little under five per day for the past 40 years. New York City Department of Corrections spokesman Jason Kersten puts the average a little lower, telling Reuters that prison laborers bury around 25 bodies on Hart Island each week."

I am also not on facebook or twitter, and I wouldn't be caught dead on BBC...

exactly right Handyman. I couldn't be bothered to answer that regarding the burial ground for lost people as such.

Most believe the propagander and are too far gone to comprehend anything other than what they are told through mainstream.

There are conflicting messages about vaccinations. Below is an article from NEJM. This is from a reliable scientific source.
Personal observation- I came back now from airport. Went to drop a friend for emergency covid related travel. His dad passed away due to covid. His dad was vulnerable, all in the house got covid. Dad didn’t take vaccination due to fear of bad news around vaccines. Rest of the family members took vaccines. May be vaccination would ve given him few more years of good life??? Big majority of population dosent have knowledge to decide if vaccination is safe or not. Qualified doctors can suggest so if in doubt going to doctors is better than taking decision based on media.
1627818314311.jpeg

Or Rag. Because he was vulnerable and old his body couldn't fight it off.

Does everyone know that you cant sue for vax damage or death with this vaccine? all liability is 0 to the big phama.

Millions a year is paid out in vax damage and death every year. it's on gov website if anyone wants to spare 5 min to actually take a look

As the article summary says, it’s the vulnerable who benefits more from vaccination. It’s same for the yearly flu jab. These are for vulnerable. I feel The best approach is not to rely on media. Instead directly book an appointment n discuss directly with a doctor, get all the info, true info about individual health and available choices. Doctors are the best mechanics in this situation

Back