Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Xmas trip 2019

LC80tim

Country Flag
england
A day out between all the working days lol

Just around the corner from me. I recognise that first lane down to Sydnope. It's getting into a real state and sometime the locals close the bottom section off. The lane off Beeley down to Endsor - last time I was on there I came across David Blunkett MP in the middle of the road. It's a great place to visit.

Just for reference folks, it's the Peak, not the Peaks. it has nothing to do with hills. It's the district of the Peak People.

Great video on my doorstep!
dont suppose you have the route available?

Simon

Do you have a map showing the route @LC80tim? and was that all on public roads or do you have permission to use some of the lanes? I certainly recognise a few of those lanes from walking on them. Cool video :)

Do you have a map showing the route @LC80tim? and was that all on public roads or do you have permission to use some of the lanes? I certainly recognise a few of those lanes from walking on them. Cool video :)

They are all legal green lanes at time of trip, haven't got a map as such, got them on memory map so electronic ordinance survey map

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They are all legal green lanes at time of trip, haven't got a map as such, got them on memory map so electronic ordinance survey map

Assume you cut out all the road sections so i couldnt piece together from video knowing start point :disrelieved:
Recognise some bits and they are nice tracks!
Simon

Assume you cut out all the road sections so i couldnt piece together from video knowing start point :disrelieved:
Recognise some bits and they are nice tracks!
Simon

Yes didn't record road sections, then edited the lanes sections as had over 5 hrs of footage

Back