Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Pressure Washer Recomendations .

Shayne

Guru
As the title says i need to buy a pressure washer and they all look the same to me and there's no great hurry so i thought i would ask if anyone was particularly impressed by one they have used .

For the most part it will only be used to clean the undercarriage of the truck but as anyone who's been to Lincomb knows that takes a fair bit of pressure .

If you have got room in your garage buy a S/H top name industrial washer on wheels rather than a hobby one, It will last longer and do a better job. Something like this:-
IMG_1028_zps9318345e.jpg

Bought for £165 10 years ago it has given sterling service, hot or cold, great pressure, always worked, cleaned numerous trucks, components and Cruisers. I'm just saying Shayne, it might be an option rather than a new small one which you might wish had a bit more, everything...

Andy

Would be nice Andy if i could find one within collection distance at a reasonable price , but i live in Wales where the odds against finding a lost penny on the pavement are far greater than the odds against winning the lottery so not much chance of that . I wouldn't mind paying a bit more for hot wash and build quality but "occasional use" is the crux of it . After searching google i have more or less accepted a good high pressure is the best i can hope for , as i said its under the truck and under the bonnet it will be mainly used for .

Seems a bargain ratrace :thumbup: i will wait a while to see if anybody else has a suggestion but you might have a winner thanks .

I went semi professional with my latest. I had Karcher before and it gave good service but the new ones seem cheap. I bought a Nilfisk this time. It's extremely good. Huge pressure and volume depending how you set the nozzle. It came with a drain cleaner too which is magic for cleaning inside the chassis rails.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back