Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Silly question

Your car car sounds like a proper beast, photos

There's plenty of better prepared 80s around than mine, but you did ask...

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

thank you
so lc5 ok off road
been reading lc3 is the one to go for
all new to me lol

LC3 is probably better off road.
Generally has the spare mounted on the rear door, where the LC5 has it underneath.
LC3 has the physical locking rear diff,
You can engage it prior to getting stuck, without waiting for wheel spin, before the active traction control kicks in on the LC5

Mileage, the D4-d diesel 120 series are more than capable for galactic miles.
I eventually sold mine with 265xxx miles, and was still very much as sweet as they come.

Gra.

Is that a custom xenon headlights? They're street legal in Romania?

Legality of after market options and upgrades are always questionable but if the tester (MOT or whatever applies for yearly test if applicable) does not object and the police probably have better things to do with their time, like applying tax's for enthusiastic driving, than checking if your lights are legal, ............

See here on Fleabay.

Is that a custom xenon headlights? They're street legal in Romania?

Technically, no.

But they are brilliant with HID's fitted (pardon the pun) and as Artur said above, really. No problems yet and unlikely until testing time.

I've kept the OEM units just in case...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
What wheels are those Clive? And what offset are they?

What wheels are those Clive? And what offset are they?

They're straightforward after-market steels, zero offset AFAIK, but they're 10" wide (16s) which makes them protrude a bit, which is why I had to fit the plastic over-fenders. They're tough though, but a bit on the heavy side like most steels.

They're straightforward after-market steels, zero offset AFAIK, but they're 10" wide (16s).....
Thanks Clive. Have you ever measured one? They look at least -30.... maybe it's just an illusion.

Thanks Clive. Have you ever measured one? They look at least -30.... maybe it's just an illusion.

I have and that's why I think they're zero offset. But there is a stamping on the inner part of the rim which is very faint and I think last time I studied it I concluded -10, but they measure zero...:think:

Back