Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

100 series Bits

warrenpfo

Now that I don't have my 100 there is no need for a few of the bits I have

No idea on price yet but will list the bits and update. I assume none of what I have will fit or work on an 80 but if it does I may hang onto it.

OEM front calliper pot new and boxed
OEM rear calliper pot new and boxed
OEM Landcruiser 4.2 Front Axle Drive Flanges, was going to have them machined to remove the splines so I could carry one as a spare incase I broke a cv joint so I could still get home
OEM new and still in bag Brake calliper overhaul kit with the boot rubbers, clips red grease etc. Not sure if front or rear but will let you know
Brand new still in box not opened Safari Snorkel £280 inc postage -
SOLD
Sand Grabber mats grey in colour for both front and rear (not boot) Fantastic condition - SOLD
OEM boxed and never opened ac condenser dryer unit

A few more thing to come but thats all i can think of for now. Shout if interested

Last edited:
Could well be up for the sand grabbers. What sort of price were you thinking?

By caliper pot, does that mean the piston Warren?

Cheers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Let me know how much when you get a chance please Warren :)

Sorry for the delay all I will post prices tomorrow but here are the pics if respective part numbers.
9agehu5u.jpg
y8u5yvu4.jpg
u2y8ejaj.jpg
jajuzyju.jpg
e6ybudeb.jpg

Right prices below are what I payed at Toyota so make me an offer inc postage. They are all brand new but of no use to me so no silly offers as they will just go on eBay then.

The pistons listed are for either front or rear as they are the same.

zusu3ypa.jpg

Was thinking 20% off is fare but up to you.

I can add a new in box set of front wheel bearings to the list. One is Koyo and the other Timpson as recommended. Together they where £70 from simplybearings, i have the invoice if you want it.

Lastly I have 2 drinks separators that you find in the centre console they are prone to breaking or getting lost and cost a bomb to replace from Toyota. They are as new as could be and open to offers.

They open out like a butterfly to press firm against you small bottle to hold it in place.

Pics if you want just shout

Oh and one more thing a set of front side lights, in clear. one of the plastic tabs has broken but nothing some plastic welding wont sort on one of them and i have the bit that broke off. Much better than the yellow ones if you looking for that face lift look. They also prone to getting broken quite easily given where they are.

Last edited:
The drinks separators for the cup holder behind the flap? I did wonder if there was something missing there!

Looks like this?
ms1BxiLnJc9xAB3xjyU3XoA.jpg

Back