Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

120 Seat

TonyP

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
I know it's a long shot, but I am looking for the front seat (driver or passenger) with the heating elements (I think lc4 and above) from a 120. Also the heating switches that are located in the front console by the gear leaver.

And no don't want to pay a fortune....

I've got for you - a snip at £14k. Comes with the rest of my low-mileage LC5 attached :lol:

Sorry TP - good luck. I presume you've checked the usual suspects. If you find one, can you get me the lower left rear control arm please? Mine seems to be bent :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gary, turn it upside down and put a jack under it. Stop jacking when it's straight again.

C

We could very well have a deal there. yup looking at ebay etc, although not something that is listed often....

Is the wiring loom already in situ?

Is that all thats needed, a heating element, and switches?

Might look at the aftermarket seat heating elements here then

Guessing one could use the same type "seat" heater for the backrest?

Gra.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes everything is in place but I am not paying Mr T £1300 for the bits to fix the heated seats. If I can find a spare seat then I will take it apart and see if I can fix the element. Can't be that complex :think:

Well I have put a request in with PartShark, let's see what they come back with.

The first ones may work, but I am guessing that they are not the same but a generic aftermarket part. As for the second lot.... behave!

Back