Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

120 series : 2004 3.0 D4D LC4 - £6.8k

Wow! The ol' 120's really are starting to come into a pretty descent price bracket and looks as though you'd bye that one for maybe £6250 / £6500 :icon-biggrin:

Out of interest, do all the 120s come with the extra row of seats (unless removed) and are they technically 7 or 8 seaters?

Yes, I think all UK 120 came with the 3rd row rear seats.

If they have a 3rd row, then they are 8 seaters I believe, as the the 3rd row has 3 belts, similar to the middle row.

Yup 3rd row standard and classed as an 8 seater although you'll never get 3 adults in the rear set. No-one older than about 10 could sit there comfortably I reckon. Ive taken my seats out and informed the insurer who now treat it as a 5-seater :)

Thanks guys. I always thought it was > 8 seats that caused insurance issues, but when I bought my latest 80 (8 seater) I discovered that 8 (as opposed to 7) makes insurers suck their teeth. (Never had a single comment with the wife's 7 seater galaxy, but both insurers I've discussed the 80 with had to check with the underwriters - who then OKed it.)

With 4 kids + a wife I need to keep the third row in, but would obviously be prepared to remove the rearmost lapbelt if that made it a 7 seater!

Gary - when saying no-one older than a 10 year old could sit there comfortably do you mean the back row generally, or specifically the middle seat?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
......when saying no-one older than a 10 year old could sit there comfortably do you mean the back row generally, or specifically the middle seat?

If the 120 is like the 90, which it probably is, then the seat squab is only about 6 inches off the floor and similar distance from the back of the middle seat. So anyone with legs and feet will find it a little difficult...:icon-wink:

Honestly, it's not that bad - certainly for short distances I have had adults in the back without (too many) complaints. :thumbup:

i was sitting or i mean squashed in a 3rd row rear seat on a V8 100 series when dune driving in Dubai, it wasnt that comfortable! especially when being thrown around on the dunes. whenever we stopped and got out, it was a race when we set off again to grab a decent seat in front passenger seat or middle row :):icon-biggrin:

Back