Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

120 Workshop Manual (Factory Service Manual)

Lionie
link sent
Hi Simon,

would it be possible to receive the Prado manual as well? I am moving to Mozambique, we already have a 3.4 petrol there and I want to be as prepared as I can in case of breakdowns in the field...

pieter (dot) vandersteen (at) gmail

thanks!

Pieter

Hi Simon,

would it be possible to receive the Prado manual as well? I am moving to Mozambique, we already have a 3.4 petrol there and I want to be as prepared as I can in case of breakdowns in the field...

pieter (dot) vandersteen (at) gmail

thanks!

Pieter
Sent you a link
Simon

Guys, i am so sorry but i have been missing these posts :disrelieved:
Anyone still needing a copy please PM me and i will organise

Regards
Simon
Guys, i am so sorry but i have been missing these posts :disrelieved:
Anyone still needing a copy please PM me and i will organise

Regards
Simon

Harvir, sent you a link

Simon
Hi Simon,
I have just acquired a 2003 Colorado auto D4D. Any chance of emailing me the link for the service manual. Or is it feasible to use both the Haynes manual and the Max Ellery. I have heard horror stories of the radiator leaking into the auto box, so am thinking of changing the rad, being a 155k miles, but fairly light use- no farmers/ builders/ towing big loads. Cheers. Duncan The email is [email protected].

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Simon,
I have just acquired a 2003 Colorado auto D4D. Any chance of emailing me the link for the service manual. Or is it feasible to use both the Haynes manual and the Max Ellery. I have heard horror stories of the radiator leaking into the auto box, so am thinking of changing the rad, being a 155k miles, but fairly light use- no farmers/ builders/ towing big loads. Cheers. Duncan The email is [email protected].

Duncan, sent you a link to the workshop manual, i am not sure on all the compatibility but it may help
Simon

Like most of the members here, i am also looking for manual for my 2.7 ltr 3RZ Prado TX.
I would be obliged if any one of you having any of the manual for the above mentioned variant, can forward it to my email
Its affan78 (at) gmail (dot) com.
Thanking in advance.
Regards

Hi Simon,

I would like to ask you to send me the manual aswell. I have the Prado 120 (KDJ120 or J12). My emailadress as follows:
[email protected]

Thank you!
Tawan P.

Last edited:
Hi! Please do share the manual also to janis dot elsts at gmail dot com.
Thnx!

I am still waiting for anyone to send me the manual...

Like most of the members here, i am also looking for manual for my 2.7 ltr 3RZ Prado TX.
I would be obliged if any one of you having any of the manual for the above mentioned variant, can forward it to my email
Its affan78 (at) gmail (dot) com.
Thanking in advance.
Regards

Hi Simon / anyone else who may have a copy
I need a manual for my newly purchased 2007 120 series (short WB).
[email protected]
Would very much appreciate a link. Thanks!

Back