Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

120 Workshop Manual (Factory Service Manual)

really appreciate a copy to me if at all possible, email. [email protected],

I have the120 d4d /1kt Ellery one in paper/book form and it's very informative, but NO BLOODY index!!!!! so fault finding can be very frustrating

Thanks!
My theory is that if people are able to service their own cars with lots of TLC they will be around for many years and require lots of OEM parts so what they lose on one they gain on another, not to mention the sales pitch from us type of owners!

Simon,

I like your theory - I certainly like to service my 2004 J120 D4D and do go through a few OEM parts but need to tackle some bigger jobs and I lack a workshop manual. I would be most grateful if you could help?
My email: [email protected]

thanks very much
Dan

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry - I’m being thick - where should I look for the updated link - is it somewhere on this thread?

Dan

Sorry, i did an email and it hadnt sent, you should get a link in the mail i have just sent
any probs just let me know
Simon

Hi Simon, I have just bought a narrow manual120 3,0d 2004. Is it possible for you to send the manual or link to me? It would be great help for me. My e-mail is [email protected]
Best regards Jonas

Hi, just found this site through a Google search, would really, really appreciate a copy of the Prado service manual.

Proud owner of a 2004 Land Cruiser 120 (Prado) in Iceland.

Hi, just found this site through a Google search, would really, really appreciate a copy of the Prado service manual.

Proud owner of a 2004 Land Cruiser 120 (Prado) in Iceland.
If i have your email i can send you a copy

Simon

You are a legend mate! Too bad there are quite a few files missing. But gives a general idea, and wiring diagrams are a gem!

Hi Simon,
I see you are the man to ask for the service manual for the Land Cruiser.
I have a 2005 Land Cruiser 120 (Prado) here in Norway with urgent need of some love.
You would be a legend if you could send me a copy: [email protected]
BR
Robert

Last edited:
G'day Simon,

Would I be able to trouble you for the service manual for my car? I have a 2004 Landcruiser Prado 120 1KZ-TE I need listed torque specifications for the front and rear suspension, hoping it is all listed in the service manual!

[email protected]

Kind regards!

Yet another ask!
Workshop guide for a Prado 2005 j120 would be super!!!
Thanks muchly...
Charles

kcwildplaces@gm*il.c*m

Back