Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1997 80 series

It gets worse look at the old add and click others items from this seller , he breaks cars and the 80 is in the background sat on wooden blocks .

It may or may not be the same Cruiser Shayne but one has roof bars and the other doesn't, the GX never had roof bars fitted.

Andy

Blimey well spotted Andy. Thought Shayne was on top something there. Not sure the original listing is really in question. It is what it was. But something since then has gone on. People do leave trails though. Remember that blue one up in Burnley that we chased all over the place! They're all liars.

I'm just very careful and over cautious. I remember things I see and if something's a miss it usually comes back round.

i called the number twice last night, went straight to engaged tone. About an hour later got a text saying "LC still for sale at £5,999.00" and then an email address for me to make contact with.

i was busy last night sending my credit card and bank account details to the Nigerian finance minister who says he has $10m waiting to send me. As soon as the $10m arrives I will buy the Bradford, ex Stoke on Trent vehicle!

I was busy last night sending my credit card and bank account details to the Nigerian finance minister who says he has $10m waiting to send me. As soon as the $10m arrives I will buy the Bradford, ex Stoke on Trent vehicle!

My $10m cleared yesterday, thought it was a scam at first.... Just shows :whistle:

Looks like the ad has been pulled from ebay. i thought it was just Gumtree that was polluted with scams...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back