Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1999 95 Series Clutch

MarkW

Country Flag
morocco
Looks like my clutch needs replacing before this years big Morocco Trip.

Any preferred supplier/options?. I see Roughtrax have the Aisin Clutches for £188 and a further 5% Discount.

I also see there are 2 versions, one listed as pre August 98 and the other post. I assume I need the POst 98 version but is there anything else I need to be aware of before I click the big buy button? Will the Post 98 clutch definately fit with no headaches when th egearbox is off and we're half way through fitting it???

Aren't Aisin Toyota spec ? my clutch gets a hard time because i have a led right foot and it gets no sympathy while towing a genuine Toyota clutch fitted by a main dealer lasted 1 year almost to the day . I'm can't remember how long i have had the Exedy in but its done far more for far longer . I got it from R/T

R/T seem to only have aisin but Milner have exedy for £30 less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put an Aisin in Lil Blue and that's still going. Milner and I have a history on clutches ...... Excedy are good as are Valeo. BUT some of these are not made in the same factory so you can have a genuine French Valeo or a Korean one. No way of telling until Postie arrives.

Looks like R/T for an aisin clutch, booked in for the Monday before we go for the clutch fitting

Back