Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2000 LWB Colorado VX Auto 1KZ-TE Project -- Good Engine & Tranny -- Chassis Needs Welding -- No MOT

Not so long ago I decided to sell my compressor that has had 1 hour of use since new but has been taking up space in the shed maybe 7 years . Same new is still available with various different brand name stickers for 300+ so i said £150 .

Mrs listed it on faceache and ebay and tired of watching my blood boil every time she relayed stupid questions from idiots , and refusing to add to the description "if you would like to talk about price come see it in my backyard where i can punch you" . She decided i should keep it .

Bartering is not my forte .

Not sure what happened there.... But its there Now. (see post 20) :confusion-shrug:

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mmmmn, I wonder why the twat hides the reg no? On an older vehicle seeing its MOT history gives a good idea of its overall condition. If its just an oil seal why doesn't he get it fixed at a garage and sell it as 100 % good?

Hmm, new cvj but old or badly fitted seal on the diff, not a huge job....could well be a candidate for the 90s lacework rear of the year award.

Back