How many would you like?

• Total voters

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
About a week ago I got an email from Prado Point about entries for the 2012 calendar and thought it would be cool it we did one. Based on Gary’s thread of pics, it seems there would be a good selection for a calendar.

Having a quick look at printing costs and it comes in at £2.60 each if I order 100. With re-postage etc, let’s call it about £3.50 per calendar.
I’m happy to sort this out if we have enough people to buy all or most of them. I don’t want to be stuck with 99 calendars ;) The calendar would be an A5 desktop type calendar.
Quick straw poll of who would be willing to take one (or more?) (Vote yes to this thread for number you would like. Number of votes = number you’d likely take)
If it looks like it might be feasible then I’ll sort out a thread for picture submissions. I see it as you submitting 3 pics, people vote on them. The highest 12 unique user submissions will be printed.

Cheers,
Crispin

Did you see last years LCCSA calendar ?? Very cool, and was a bit more expensive with proceeds to Cape Leopard Trust. Maybe we can do something similar? Great Christmas pressies!!

I think given the time frames, baby steps. Happy for next year's to go to the Welsh Sheep trust or something ;)
Maybe GLASS or some such? Have a year to decide.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Crispin said:
TonyP said:
Yup count me in
You voted? I'm going to go with what the votes say.

Well you being a mod and all I would have thought that would be EASY for you to detect :lol:

In answer to your question I voted for 2.

Cheers

Voted... may come back and add some more - so pay attention!

The Suzuki club that I belonged to when I had my Vits did this 2/3 years ago :)

They reduced the cost by getting Zuk related firms to pay for advertising on the front cover & increased the number of members trucks in the calender from 12 to 24 by putting two trucks in for each month month. My Shaky was shown in August :D

I guess you could even have the photo voted the best overall on the front cover and a dozen thumbnails of those who didn't make the top 24 on the back cover :)

I keep this in its original envelope tucked away in my office only for occasional perusal :D :D :D

PB180131.jpg

PB180130.jpg

come on folks, 129 views and hardly any takers...

Back