Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2x 100 series fog lights

warrenpfo

2x 100 series fog lights - SOLD

I have a set of 100 series fog lights both working that I no longer need. I see they fetch around £60 each on ebay so shold we say £80 for the pair.

Ill post some pics later

Last edited:
Sure thing I'm just off to get some tyres fitted and then will post some pict of all the gear I have listed.

I have them out and have some pictures but one seems so have some dirt on the back reflector so im just trying to work out how to go about cleaning it if I can.

I willpost tonight.

OK, as mentioned both light work BUT on closer inspection the driver’s side light seems to have had some water in it at some time and although it is clean inside and the lens is good the reflective coating on the back of the light is 60% gone and so the light seems a little duller than the other.

Here are the pictures.

With this in mind its not fare to sell both light as 100% so if you want both you can heve them fo r£80 or if just the one then £60

Attachments

• IMG_1220.JPG
    IMG_1220.JPG
    191 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1248.JPG
    IMG_1248.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1247.JPG
    IMG_1247.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1249.JPG
    IMG_1249.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1250.JPG
    IMG_1250.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Warren
That's the same price you originally posted them at ! but unfortunately mine is the same (on the same side)

But thanks anyway

So it is.

I must be a bit stupid at the moment. I'll do both for £50 then if it helps otherwise its eBay. On the weekend

Back