Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

3 door Collie

Approach with caution though, it looks a bit good to be true does it not?? Its really only 800 he is asking cause it even has a years tax on it? Is that not a bit too cheap?

My thoughts exactly Yogi i would buy it at that price just for a ready supply of spares but surely if it was above board any used car dealer would give him cash in an instant .

.....and he needs to sell it by Friday. :think:

Now ended - was it someone from here?

Andy - have you now acquired a bargain 90 to go with your 60/80/100 etc. ? :icon-biggrin:

Not me, although if it had been a BIN and not a classified ad I might have been tempted to secure it and then sort any problems out. The person who bought if will not loose out if they got it for £1k.
Although there is some scepticism about this sale can anyone tell me categorically there was something amiss here, after all someone on here bought a 100 series facelift model ( which was being seriously debated) for £8.5k which was seriously underpriced and an honest sale from a reputable car dealer. Sometimes these super deals come up.

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I rang straight away yesterday. Someone had set it up so the guy who's number was on the add got all the calls. Payback or something

Back