3" stainless dump pipe, EGT probe and full stainless exhaust - 80 Series.

Trevor

I am in england
Jul 25, 2010
Brackley, Northants
A few pictures from the 24V 80 series stainless exhaust with centre straight through.

I have no idea why this has doubled up on the pictures, admin feel free to amend if it's possible. {admin: Fixed.... I think}

Pic1.jpgPic2.jpgPic3.jpgPic4.jpgPic5.jpgPic6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimbo

I am in great_britain
Dec 3, 2016
Hi Trevor ,
Looks good until the rear box .......can you do a version that exits as the stock pipe minus rear silencer ?
That box looks very vulnerable and is too low in my view ....If I reverse in mud up a bank it's going to stuff it straight up the pipe or a rock is going to hit the pipe and push backwards....

Trevor

I am in england
Jul 25, 2010
Brackley, Northants
Hi Grimbo,

Yes that could be accommodated , maybe turn it out as a side exit near the rear wheel as an alternative. I would suggest running it with the centre box to keep it reasonably quiet if doing away with the rear silencer.

Grimbo

I am in great_britain
Dec 3, 2016
Hi Trev ,
My thoughts are just that ...a centre tucked out the way box and just a straight through rear exit pipe .

Don't want side exit if avoidable .

I do wonder if a 2 3/4 inch system with just one silencer would allow more stock routing and would still be by several factors much less restrictive than a stock system .
Again a bigger dump pipe is probably only required if you plan on a different turbo and intercooler...... stock engine with fuel pump tweaks would be good on this system .

None of the UK available systems have quantifiable HP increase and Torque increase figures ...... stuff from Oz has often been dyno tested etc .

I know from messing about with 2 stroke bikes and rally cars often a noisier system will give the impression of an increase but infact is little different..... we all cut the baffles out our FS1E's if you are a biker of a certain age ;-)

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Max15902

I am in australia
Sep 24, 2020
Hi Trevor ,
Just wondering if you sell just the down pipe at all and how much would it be and if the fit a CT26. Also how far do you normally ship to.
Cheers man.

Grimbo

I am in great_britain
Dec 3, 2016
Interested why an Aussie would be wanting to get an exhaust from the UK when most of us look at the kit you guys have and the selection with much envy .....
I would love a Manta exhaust but shipping is mega amounts to UK ;-) and as for all the kit KIng's do .........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks